Understand what is Chi, the main Meridian system, Yin Yang theory & the five element theory & learn the connectivity between our Chi, the ZangFu internal organ system & our sense organs, & the relationship between our physical, emotional & mental well-being with clear signs of physical & emotional imbalances.
Practice integrating this theory with full 90-minute themed embodied classes, whilst applying functional yoga anatomy principles & asana variations, learning acupressure points, embedding reflections & themed meditations for an embodied Yin yoga experience.
Understand meridian-focused target areas & how you can theme meridian-based classes for your own personal practice & teaching, deepening both your personal Yin yoga journey & teaching skills.
In addition, you will gain practical lifestyle tips & tools for better internal health & how to build emotional resilience.
Embedded with easy-to-follow interactive lectures of Traditional Chinese Medicine theory & essential components to maximize your learning & understanding of the connectivity of the world around you, integrated within your body, emotions & mental wellness. Igniting empowerment within, promoting your confidence to embrace & trust the pure natural essence of what holds each & every one of us.
• Yin Yoga Foundational Practice Principles
• Physical, Energetic, & Psychological Benefits
• Yin Yang theory
• The 5 Element Theory
• The Zangfu organ system.
• Sense organs connections & disharmonies
• Chi, the Meridian System & 3 Primary roles
• Subtle energetic body & physical connectivity
• The flow cycle of Qi within the body.
• The Extra Ordinary Meridians
• The Meridian Clock & lifestyle tools for internal health.
• Detailed locations of all 14 meridians.
• Meridian-focused Target areas
• Meridian-themed practice & teaching.
• Comprehensive teacher training theory manual.
• 250 Asana variations to suit all skeletal systems, beginners & progressive poses.
• Five 90-minute intelligently sequenced Yin yoga practices. Learn something new within each class, & explore a different reflective focus with specific techniques to enhance body awareness of our connectivity with the elements & meridian system.
• Floor-based creative sequences, evoking deep stretches & introspective silences, where we invite the body to release & unwind habitual patterns & deep savasana.
• Functional yoga applications with variations offered for all skeletal structures.
• Four themed meditations to compliment the teacher training.
• Location, function & how to practice 10 important Acupressure points.
• A deep Yoga Nidra practice to maximise the balance of effort & surrender.
• A bonus two-hour deep stretch full body Yin yoga class for all 12 meridians.
• Downloadable practices.
Within these modules we explore how to incorporate lifestyle & diet changes to positively influence our internal organ health. In addition, specific practical mindfulness techniques are given to help better manage difficult emotions.
• Strengthen & support the Liver & Gallbladder organs
• Letting go of anger & resentment.
• Strengthen & support the Heart & Small Intestine organs
• Getting unstuck & achieving your goals
• Strengthen & support the Spleen & Stomach organs
• How to stay grounded
• Strengthen & support the Lungs & Large Intestine organs
• Being with complicated grief & sadness
• Strengthen & support the Kidneys & Bladder organs
• Turning fear into power.
Online Yin Yoga Teacher Training June 2021
Online Yin Yoga Training June 2021
Katy Ricks Willis
WHO IS THIS FOR?
This Yin yoga online training is for anyone interested in learning more about our physicality, emotionality & mental connections with Yin Yang theory, the 5 elements & Meridian system, & how we can learn the signs of disharmony, together with practical tools you can implement to create better balance. Whether you are new to Yin yoga, an experienced practitioner, or a yoga teacher wishing to learn more about an embodied Yin yoga practice.
HOW DO I ACCESS THE COURSE?
The yin yoga online training is entirely online. Upon purchase, you will input your email & password to access the online portal where all the resources are stored. All the resources can be viewed online anytime with your login details. In addition, you can transfer the files to your preferred devices, such as a phone or tablet, to watch anytime offline.
HOW LONG WILL I HAVE ACCESS?
Course materials will be available for the lifetime of the course, & if you download for as long as you wish to keep them. All the materials are available for your use at any time following purchase.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
Tuition Includes: - 200 page Teacher training manual. - A separate Yin yoga asana manual with 250 variations - Interactive lectures of essential Chinese Medicine theory & related components to maximize your learning of key concepts. - Five themed 90-minute deep stretch practices. - Four themed associated meditations. - A deep yoga Nidra practice. - Ten Acupressure points. - A 2-hour full body Meridian practice. - Strengthen & support each of the ZangFu organs with practical lifestyle tips & tools. - Build your emotional quotient with interactive discussions, including letting go of anger & resentment; getting unstuck & achieving your goals; complicated grief & sadness & turning fear into power, & additional practical tools to support you in strengthening your emotional resilience. - Yoga Alliance Certification
WHAT DOES THE PROGRAM COST?
This 50 Hour Course is $449 inclusive of Tax.
We are unable to offer a refund policy due to downloadable aspect of the whole training.
HOW LONG DO I HAVE TO COMPLETE THE COURSE?
This course is a completely self-paced online training; all the materials are yours to keep forever, so you can take as long as you want & come back to the resources as often as required.
DO I RECEIVE A CERTIFICATE?
Yes – on completion of the program, a Yoga Alliance 50-Hour Yin Yoga & Chinese Medicine Online Teacher Training Certificate is awarded; these hours can be accredited towards Yoga Alliance ‘Continuing Education’ requirements for registered teachers. Akirayoga is a registered Yoga Alliance school.
WILL I RECEIVE TEACHER SUPPORT?
Yes – akirayoga promotes an inclusive learning platform. The learning platform is very easy to both access & follow for you to complete the course with ease. You can contact me directly with questions, insights & guidance using either the WhatApp number given or the contact email.