Embedded with all the elements & meridian essentials & complementary practices. Learn to slow down, sharpen your mental awareness & how to listen to your own body as we apply this within the yin yoga system & postures.
You will gain an embodied healing perspective & all the practical guidance to use these healing practices within yin yoga, your teaching & daily life.
• Chinese Medicine Theory & the aspect of Qi
• The 5 Elements According to Chinese Medicine
• Connecting the 5 Elements, Organs, Seasons, Functionality & Emotions
• Traditional Chinese Medicine & the “Subtle” or Energetic body
• The Function of the Meridian System & How Qi Works
• Personality attributes & disharmonies.
• Yin & Yang aspects, personality attributes & disharmonies.
• Anatomic analysis of our organs & their connections with the meridian system, inc functionality, emotional attributes & disharmonies.
• How the organs function together as an interconnected system.
• How our vital organs have connections with the nose, ears, eyes, mouth, tongue & skin & the signs of imbalance.
• The 12 main meridians & the 2 Yin & Yang Vessels & how we apply this theory to our Yin yoga practice.
• Videos and Downloadable Diagrams of Locations of all 14 main meridians – Lung, Large Intestine, Kidney, Bladder, Liver, Gallbladder, Heart, Pericardium, Triple Burner, Small Intestine, Spleen, Stomach, Ren, & Du
• Location & Functions of Important Acupressure Points
• The target area within each meridian & all the Yin yoga asana you can incorporate for an elemental/meridian self-practice/teaching tools.
• All lectures held within over 250 page downloadable manual
•Five different elemental meditations to compliment an elemental Yin yoga practice.
• Ten Acupressure points to promote creativity within your elemental/meridian practices.
• A deep Yoga Nidra practice to maximise the balance of effort & surrender.
• A bonus two-hour deep stretch Yin yoga class exploring all 12 meridians & offering a full body Yin yoga practice.
• Practice reflections of Adventure, Abundance, Trust, Harmony & Courage embedded within the classes for an embodied experience.
• Introspective questions & group share & support.
• Downloadable practices.
• Yoga Alliance Continuing Education certificate.
• Embedded with easy-to-follow interactive lectures of all the essential components to each element & Meridian to maximize your learning & understanding of the connectivity of the world around you, integrated within your body, emotions & mental wellness. Igniting empowerment within, promoting your confidence to embrace & trust the pure natural essence of what holds each & every one of us.
FIVE YIN YOGA 90 MINUTE EMBODIED PRACTICES
• Receive five 90 minutes of physical practice that sets the tone for the emergence of understanding the associated element, & meridians, their quality, & awareness attributes offered.
A different physical focus to consider – Adventure; Abundance; Trust; Harmony, and Courage.
Four separate 15-minute meditations to complement each element.
A 20-minute yoga Nidra, honoring needs of rest & restoration.
• Theoretical Lectures & ten physical acupressure point practices.
• A separate Acupressure points manual.
Extra lifestyle resources to inspire your journey & implement the theory into your daily life.
BONUS 2 HOUR PRACTICE
A two-hour Yin yoga practice, stimulating all 12 meridians, with less guidance & more reflective space.
SELF REFLECTIVE GROUP LEARNING
Self-reflective questions to examine, link, & develop meaning from your experiences to gain an understanding of ourselves & the world around us.
Online Yin Yoga Teacher Training June 2021
Online Yin Yoga Training June 2021
Katy Ricks Willis
WHO IS THIS FOR?
This yin yoga online training is for anyone interested in learning & embedding our connectivity with the elements and meridian system, whether you are new to Yin yoga, an experienced practitioner, or a yoga teacher wishing to learn more about an embodied elemental practice.
HOW DO I ACCESS THE COURSE?
The yin yoga online training is entirely online. Upon purchase, you will input your email & password to access the online portal where all the resources are stored. All the resources can be viewed online anytime with your login details. In addition, you can transfer the files to your preferred devices, such as a phone or tablet, to watch anytime offline.
HOW LONG WILL I HAVE ACCESS?
Course materials will be available for the lifetime of the course, & if you download for as long as you wish to keep them. All the materials are available for your use at any time following purchase.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
This yin yoga online training includes 75 theoretical key concepts lessons, five 90-minutes Yin yoga practices, five meditations & ten Acupressure points. In addition, there are physical practice themes of Trust, Adventure, Abundance, Harmony & Surrender. You will receive access to all the relevant training material & manuals. Included within this training is an additional 2-hour bonus class & lifestyle elemental material to inspire your journey.
WHAT DOES THE PROGRAM COST?
This 20 Hour Course is $289.99 inclusive of Tax.
We are unable to offer a refund policy due to downloadable aspect of the whole training.
HOW LONG DO I HAVE TO COMPLETE THE COURSE?
This course is a completely self-paced online training; all the materials are yours to keep forever, so you can take as long as you want & come back to the resources as often as required.
DO I RECEIVE A CERTIFICATE?
Yes – on completion of the program, a 30 Hour Yin Yoga Online Training Certificate is awarded; these hours can be accredited towards Yoga Alliance ‘Continuing Education’ requirements for registered teachers. Akirayoga is a registered Yoga Alliance school.
WILL I RECEIVE TEACHER SUPPORT?
Yes – akirayoga promotes an inclusive learning platform. The learning platform is very easy to both access & follow for you to complete the course with ease. You can contact me directly with questions, insights & guidance using the contact email. I will respond to emails within 24 hours.